Rates & Requirements
Before you book
“Susan runs the best cattery we have ever used… Susan genuinely loves the cats… I cannot recommend Coast Cattery more highly” – Helen, Milldale
- We require you to present a current vaccination certificate from your vet. No certificate, no entry!
- All cats must be vaccinated against enteritis and cat flu. For cattery purposes, we require an annual booster, done at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Kittens must have completed their initial vaccination course, of 2 or 3 shots several weeks apart, at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Routine flea and worm treatment should be done at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- All cats and kittens must be desexed.
- Whilst we are happy to administer simple medications, we do not accept diabetic cats, “end of life” cats, or those with contagious diseases, e.g. ring worm, or showing signs of cat flu.
All rates include GST, and:
- Quality food
- Quality litter
- Interactive play sessions
- Heatpads & heating in winter
- Administration of required medication
|Length of Stay||1 cat (per day)||2 cats (per day)|
- A minimum charge of $114 for 1 cat, and $198 for 2 cats applies.
- Rates include both the day of arrival and day of departure.
- We accept cash payments or online bank transfers.
- Flexible bookings during off-peak season: you only pay for the actual number of days stayed, once the minimum charge has been applied.
- Free cancellations during off-peak season, even on the expected day of arrival.
- There are no long-stay discounts. All days are charged at $38 for 1 cat, $66 for 2 cats.
- Our normal flexible booking policy does not apply during peak season. You pay for the number of days booked, but you do not have to pay for the final day if you return earlier.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required at the time of booking.
Twice a day, we serve your cat’s choice of food, leaving a portion of kibble to graze on day and night. We carefully monitor and record how much is eaten.
Our wide range of Royal Canin is popular among our guests, but if your cat requires a particular diet we are more than happy to accommodate any food you’d prefer to bring, and may offer a small discount.
Our dry food range includes:
- Royal Canin – Sensible, Exigent, Urinary, Hairball, Oral, Light Weight, Kitten, and Ageing.
We can supply a free sample of dry food to take home.
Our wet food range includes:
- Royal Canin pouches – Intense Beauty, Urinary, Digest Sensitive, Kitten, and Ageing.
- Dine Desire – Chicken, Tuna varieties.
- Fancy Feast – Gravy & Pate varieties.
- Jimbos raw meat
Treats on offer include Temptations and Greenies.
“You’re all wonderful xxx and I simply cannot recommend you highly enough” – Amirah, Palmerston North